If you want to sell items:
- Go to our home page (netflea.com) and sign up by creating a username and a password or sign in by using your Facebook account.
- Go through your wardrobes, closets, storages etc. and choose the items you would like to sell. Take photos of your items using a smartphone, tablet or digital camera. Pay attention to the lighting and background – great photos sell faster!
- Add items to our service using a smartphone, tablet or computer. Write a small info about your products. Clear descriptions will make buying easier.
- We will review your items and send you a link via email for printing out the shipping label.
- You will find ID numbers of your items from your user account. Attach ID numbers clearly to the items for example by using a piece of paper tape and a permanent marker for numbering.
- Print the shipping label, pack the numbered items to a cardboard box, seal it tightly and attach the label.
- We publish the items for sale as soon as they arrive at our central warehouse. We will inform you when your items are available to buy.
- You can track the sales process and manage your sales credit at your account. You can use your sales credit for shopping or transfer funds to your bank account any time.
Don’t throw your useless stuff to waste bin – send it to us and earn money!
If you want to buy items:
- Go to our service (netflea.com). Browse through the item categories or use the search function.
- Add the items you want to your shopping cart. The entire cart is delivered to you for the standard shipping fee!
- Pay the items with your preferred payment method.
- We will ship the items on the next day. The delivery time depends on the shipping destination.
- Please note: There’s only one piece of every item. Same product may be in several shopping carts at the same time, but the first buyer will get the item – so be quick! 🙂
Think green and buy your stuff second-hand from our web shop!